EvoWise is an exciting and challenging start-up with a success driven team in continuous search for great solutions that meet our U.S. client’s needs. For a talented and passionate sysadmin this is an environment where learning new things and testing various formats is a given. We design and develop complicated pieces of software that evolve in a dynamic way. Interested in a fun challenge? Say YES to EvoWise.
Why choose us? Because EvoWise offers:
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Close-knit team with an awesome leader, friendly and an international environment
- An open, not corporate, environment to share and promote your ideas
- Opportunity to work on projects from the beginning, being part of the core team
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Modern tools, technologies and methods
What you have to do?
Innovate and create reliability in a high traffic production environment.
1. If you are an ingenious Systems Engineer who likes to work in an environment where things move quickly and performance is of great importance, then EvoWise is the place for you!
2. As part of our team you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be equally valued as your engineering expertise.
3. While working in our team you’ll be involved in every phase of the systems administration / DevOps processes.
Job requirements:- 2 years minimum Unix or Linux systems administration experience in a high traffic production internet site
You will, among other things, be doing:
- Performance tuning and monitoring
- Resource utilization and uptime monitoring
- Day to day maintenance
- Network security
Nice to have:
- Linux routing, including but not limited to policy routing, Network Address Translation, ipsets, IPv6 deployment, GRE and SIT tunneling
- High availability setups
- Load Balancers
- MySQL Clustering
- PHP configuration
- CentOS / Ubuntu Linux distributions
- Configuration management
- Mail Server Configuration
- Source control management, such as Git or Subversion